Saturday, September 22, 2018

Working with children is a serious matter

THERE IS NO VALID REASON TO SHORTCHANGE KIDS IN ACADEMIA

It doesn't matter their age, children should be exposed to the best academic service to motivate them to continue being creative.

The pictures show the artistic aspect of project base curriculum for preschoolers. These were collaborative pieces where my role was to guide them to create all the segments. My artistic intervention is manifested only assembling these 3-D pieces. Each piece is approx. 25' x  25'


2 Comments:

At November 16, 2019 at 4:59 AM , Blogger darren sammy said...

I have perused your web journal it is extremely useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future redesigns. actividades para hacer en familia

 
At November 28, 2019 at 7:45 PM , Blogger midn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home